1.1

I bought 3 hats (for Free)paying shipping only.I have been waiting over 30 days for my item.

I emailed and got 2 different email recipient responses with newly created email accounts. They keep promising me that something is coming. No luck. I will not be using this account again.

should have known when shipping was $15 but it seemed good. I would love my money back and to cancel this but I cant even do that. I feel dumb for falling for it. but shopify is to easy for these kind of things to happen.

I am very disappointed they prayed on pokemon being a big thing.This account even has a youtube video on how to make thousands on shopify in a day.

This reviewer shared experience about "scammed" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $15. This person is overall dissatisfied with BargainBinBuy and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about bargainbinbuy shipping service at BargainBinBuy was not receiving it , but reviewer liked product. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about BargainBinBuy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare BargainBinBuy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with BargainBinBuy?

Comments

I am struggling with the same issue! I also ordered one of these hats and have emailed them multiple times. The most recent time I asked for a refund but still waiting on response.

Warren, Michigan, United States #1203867

This got me too.I was trying to have the hats for a vacation i was taking..

i ordered team shirts from etsy and had those within 2 days..now this bargain bin website seems broken and unworking so i'm out 15 bucks but i've learned a valuable lesson