1.1

I bought 3 hats (for Free)paying shipping only.I have been waiting over 30 days for my item.

I emailed and got 2 different email recipient responses with newly created email accounts. They keep promising me that something is coming. No luck. I will not be using this account again.

should have known when shipping was $15 but it seemed good. I would love my money back and to cancel this but I cant even do that. I feel dumb for falling for it. but shopify is to easy for these kind of things to happen.

I am very disappointed they prayed on pokemon being a big thing.This account even has a youtube video on how to make thousands on shopify in a day.

Review about: Bargainbinbuy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: scammed.

I liked: Product.

I didn't like: Not receiving it.

Had an Experience with BargainBinBuy?

Comments

I am struggling with the same issue! I also ordered one of these hats and have emailed them multiple times. The most recent time I asked for a refund but still waiting on response.

Warren, Michigan, United States #1203867

This got me too.I was trying to have the hats for a vacation i was taking..

i ordered team shirts from etsy and had those within 2 days..now this bargain bin website seems broken and unworking so i'm out 15 bucks but i've learned a valuable lesson