BargainBinBuy - Didn't recieve product.

1.1

It seems I'm not the only one. I bought a hat, paying for shipping only, and it hasn't even advanced to being shipped.

I placed the order July 21, 2016. I have tried numerous times to contact this Farzaam Kassem at farzaam3@gmail.com, but no responses. Obviously, I feel as though the whole issue was a scam, but the ad was even sponsored on Facebook! After checking the order status recently, the whole shop is shut down!

So it looks like this dude partnered up with a site who has no interest for the customer, made some quick cash, and ran away. I'll be sure never to buy anything from this site again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bargainbinbuy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Product.

I didn't like: Not receiving it.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 01, 2017.

BargainBinBuy - I feel I was scammed

1.1

I bought 3 hats (for Free)paying shipping only. I have been waiting over 30 days for my item.

I emailed and got 2 different email recipient responses with newly created email accounts. They keep promising me that something is coming. No luck. I will not be using this account again.

should have known when shipping was $15 but it seemed good. I would love my money back and to cancel this but I cant even do that. I feel dumb for falling for it. but shopify is to easy for these kind of things to happen.

I am very disappointed they prayed on pokemon being a big thing. This account even has a youtube video on how to make thousands on shopify in a day.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bargainbinbuy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: scammed.

I liked: Product.

I didn't like: Not receiving it.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 16, 2016.

Comments

I am struggling with the same issue! I also ordered one of these hats and have emailed them multiple times. The most recent time I asked for a refund but still waiting on response.

Warren, Michigan, United States #1203867

This got me too. I was trying to have the hats for a vacation i was taking..

i ordered team shirts from etsy and had those within 2 days.. now this bargain bin website seems broken and unworking so i'm out 15 bucks but i've learned a valuable lesson